Our ultrasound scanning machine is one of the best in the world giving out revolutionary 3D and 4D images. Thus helping the patients and the doctors to pin point the smallest anomalies.
This revolutionary technology, obtains 3D images in Real Time up to 16 volumes per second, which goes beyond the realms of traditional ultrasound and opens the 4th dimension in sonography
Uses of Ultrasound Scan -
The ultrasound scan is used in many situations. The way the ultrasound bounces back from different tissues can help to determine the size, shape and consistency of organs, structures and abnormalities. So, it can:
- Perfect timing of ovulation and healthy eggs.
- Good quantity and quality of sperms.
- Egg’s ability to travel through fallopian tube to meet the sperm.
- Sperm’s ability to travel through the genital tract to reach the egg.
- Sperm’s ability to fertilize the egg
- A fertilized egg must develop into a healthy embryo that in turn undergoes successful implantation in the uterus